Year

Day

Time

08:28:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 123 10:59
Guest/Visitor

Hi, i accidently registerd under a yahoo account due to not fully understanding what you ment about "free emails" and i noticed ISP emails are accepted, thus i logged onto my ISPs homepage and found out i have an email adress under ntlworld.com.

Also do i have to wait till the Yahoo one is rejected or can i regsiter now with my ntlworld.com email ?

Many thanks,

~Atreon~

Year 8 Day 123 11:25
Guest/Visitor

Sorry for the double post but i can't edit =)

I went onto the IRC channel and receive some help and what i have come to understand is that the one registered under yahoo will be declined so i might as well make a new one under my ISPs email so i have.

Not really a mjor problem but solved non the less =)

Year 8 Day 124 3:50
It should automatically reject your Yahoo e-mail address anyhow rather than allowing you to try to register with it at all so you should be able to just register immediately with your valid e-mail.

Otherwise, if the initial registration attempt had gone through (particularly in case the domain was typoed, or something similar), submitting a second request would result in both being rejected for having the same IP, so you would need to re-register after the rejection anyhow.

swcforumsig