Time

03:50:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Account creation problems
Year 8 Day 160 19:41
Guest/Visitor

I had my company email rejected: bbrown@moodybrown.com.

It's not a free email, but a work-related email. How do I get this accepted?

Thanks.

Ben

Year 8 Day 160 23:19
If you are the domain owner you should be able to register with webmaster@domain or admin@domain. Afterwards you can set a free e-mail address, so you only need to use that e-mail for initial password retrieval purposes, in case you would rather not keep that e-mail address activated.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 161 8:08
Guest/Visitor

I'm not the domain owner though...

Year 8 Day 161 9:59
As the site cannot be confirmed to belong to a company rather than being a personal domain, are you able to register with your internet provider e-mail address instead? You can set a free preferred e-mail address after you have logged in for the first time.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 161 11:52
Guest/Visitor

Sure is hard to sign up around here...

Year 8 Day 161 12:18
Generally it is not a problem as most people have access to an internet provider e-mail address. Otherwise, we've allowed free e-mail addresses in the past and have seen a significant decrease in multi-related issues since that time, so it is the lesser of two evils.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 161 13:36
Guest/Visitor

Okay, I can't find my internet provider email, and I just sent in a new email but it's wrong...

I just sent in beb22@lawgate.byu.edu, but it should have been beb22@byu.edu.

Do I just need to wait for the first to fail again? It no longer works, but the second does.

Year 8 Day 161 17:58
Okay, it looks like somebody spotted this and already rejected it as no such account is pending or exists, so you should be able to reapply with the correct information.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 161 19:21
Guest/Visitor

K, thanks!

Year 8 Day 164 0:34
Guest/Visitor

help!! i have created an account but i am still waiting for my e-mail to come through even though i have been waiting about 4 days
is it supposed to tahe this long?

Year 8 Day 164 1:24
Please open your own thread for your problem, and first read the relevant Sticky thread posted in this forum that addresses your problem.

swcforumsig