213 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:28:24

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 262 21:32
not available for production. does that mean they arent out there or you cant buy em but can make em.

rare. few but do exist ...........in a galaxy far far away? hope i cant get in trouble for that.

\"Our OOC selves are the manifestation of our IC\'s mind, morales, and conscious. We are the little voice inside of their heads that tell them what to do and how to think.\"

Year 8 Day 262 22:07
Phryss
Phryss
At least one of each rare ship does exist. "Not available for production" means that you cannot produce them.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 267 9:56
is there somewhere i can find a list of current ways to gain xp's?

\"Our OOC selves are the manifestation of our IC\'s mind, morales, and conscious. We are the little voice inside of their heads that tell them what to do and how to think.\"

Year 8 Day 267 10:41
Phryss
Phryss
Pretty much anything you can do will give some XP. Construction, production, recycling, travel.

Please start new topics for new questions.

Edited By: Phryss on Year 8 Day 267 10:42

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 267 11:42
No, please don't start a new topic for new questions unless you are a different person. :P No reason for one person to spam the board with multiple topics.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 310 17:00
Deleted Post
Deleted by Phryss. Reason: Answered in its own topic.
Year 8 Day 312 18:19
Talon Xor
Talon Xor
For a new player, until you're picked up, the best way to gain some xp is to walk to all four corners on the map. Even with a 3+ speed skill it'll take a while so you'll be preoccupied. When you get a ship, your faction will assign you tasks which you'll 100% of the time have to fly to (which will also gain xps). When you have nothing to do for your faction then you can just fly to each corner of a system for xps.

Year 8 Day 312 19:00
Talon, check post dates.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.