201 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:50:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 307 8:25
I read the rules concerning death,but in my opinion it was not clear enough on a few points.If I saw that beyond a shadow of a doubt I was going to die in some fashion,if someone was going to A/E me,I am about to die in combat,etc.,would it be against the rules to assign all my items,ships,credits,droids,basically everything over to another person or my faction beforehand,will those items still fall under the Golden Rule for reassignment once I recreate?

In other words,I am being outrun while on the ground and know that someone is going to A/E me.So in the next few moments instead of running,I assign several million credits over to someone else in my faction after telling them what is about to happen on mIRC.I sign over my ships,weapons,droids,vehicles.After this I die and can recreate in 3 weeks - would the person I assigned these items over to be breaking the rules if he gave those items to my new character after being recreated?

It isn't who you are,but what you do,that defines you.

People have called me a Beast,and yet all Beasts know some degree of pity.I know none,so therefore,I am no Beast.
Year 8 Day 307 9:01
Simple answer: yes, he would be breaking the rules and both of you will get banned.

You can assign your inventory stuff to people you like so they will become owner in case of your death, however it is illegal if they return those items to your new character once you recreate.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 8 Day 307 10:14
Many thanks for clearing that up.

It isn't who you are,but what you do,that defines you.

People have called me a Beast,and yet all Beasts know some degree of pity.I know none,so therefore,I am no Beast.
Year 8 Day 312 0:21
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
I hope I don't get in trouble for posting in someone else's thread, but I thought, since this already has something to do with the content:

So it is clear that both get banned when they do this.

But what happens if, for instance, someone dies and, before he dies, he sends 'Player F' 5 offices. Now, he recreates, and his new character gets 5 offices from 'Player D'. Is that a bannable offense? If so, who would get banned in case and why?

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 8 Day 312 16:07
That depends on the circumstances, as does everything involving this issue.

If there is a clear connection between the offices the individual sent before dying and those received after dying, and he did not spend money to purchase the offices received, all involved are liable to get banned. They don't need to be the exact same offices.

Those perceived to be violating the rules and assisting in their violation are the individuals who will get in trouble for it.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 312 17:16
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
I see. Thank you.

(/me should have reported a certain enemy character when he had the chance and when it still mattered...)

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!