Year

Day

Time

11:52:51

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 310 14:52
I'm a member of recycling faction and I have
- Wrecker Droid that is owned and commanded by my faction.
- 5 NPCs with Recycling abilities.
- High Rise Building that is commanding by my faction and next to Wrecker Droid.
- enough credits.

But when I use Enter Cockpit -> Actions -> Recycle I have nothing on Available list.

Edited By: Marqus Star on Year 8 Day 310 14:54

Remember yesterday and think about tomorrow but you have to live today.
Year 8 Day 311 4:21
I believe you have to turn the High Rise into a wreck first, but I'm not completely sure about that since I've only had the pleasure to use Salvagers, yet.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 8 Day 311 4:24
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Yup, first convert to wreck, then cut it up.

Year 8 Day 311 14:56
Kit Lorcan
Kit Lorcan
Actually you dont need to turn it into a wreck first now. The rules page hasn't been updated, but you can just use a wrecker to recycle. As far as I know the facility you are wrecking has to be owned by the faction, not just commander, and this might be where the problem lies.

Year 8 Day 311 23:33
Actually you only have to be assigned, the rules were specifically changed to actually allow for HQ recycling (since, iirc, HQs are automatically protected and not unprotectable) and probably to make the transaction overall safer for the buyer... and since most other facilities don't "have" to be owned by the faction for the action to take place.

Edited By: Arklari von Vigihan on Year 8 Day 311 23:34
Year 8 Day 312 16:08
I can't recycle facilities directly, even if assigned to them, if they are not converted to a wreck first.
And, yes, my faction owns the facilities.

Chali

Edited By: Chali Desdra on Year 8 Day 312 16:10
Year 8 Day 312 18:20
Kit Lorcan
Kit Lorcan
I've tried it myself and can., with the facils made over to the faction.

Year 8 Day 312 23:38
I know you can and I couldn't because facilities made over to faction are not enough. Hence my confusion.
Still, rules are clear about it but one might (like me) miss a point.
Facilities must have the faction as manager.

1.4/ Who can Recycle?
Manager is a recycling faction and operator is a member of that recycling faction;

That is probably something easily forgotten. I did realize that since I posted above.
I am going to test if it was the only thing preventing me to directly recycle facilities.

Chali

Year 8 Day 313 3:03
*still puzzled*

Facility is owned by faction
Faction is manager
I am operator
I am in a recycling faction

can't recycle directly.

Year 8 Day 314 0:30
About point 1.4 Recycling rules

# Owner is a recycling faction or;
# Manager is a recycling faction and operator is a member of that recycling faction;

This two are connected and I think there concern entity that will be recycle (Look first point).

It still doesn't change that I have to wait for Salvager but thanks to all of you.

Edited By: Marqus Star on Year 8 Day 314 0:32

Remember yesterday and think about tomorrow but you have to live today.