Day

Time

09:41:34

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 315 1:12
Roaking Fs
Roaking Fs
When a PC has been arrested for three weeks they are given the chance to drop their character and turn into an NPC.

Who then does this NPC belong to? Is it a Darkness NPC that can't be moved around without arresting it, or does it belong to whoever arrested the person.

What kind of NPC does it become?

Year 8 Day 315 11:31
Raktar Raleep
Raktar Raleep
hey Roaking, recently my IRL sister's account was deleted and her character turned NPC. As far as I know its owned by darkness and is the same thing basically as a resident NPC. Though this is a different circumstance from what you`re talking about I think the outcome would be the same, hopefully that helps.

Year 8 Day 316 23:00
Roaking Fs
Roaking Fs
It does help, actually. Thanks.

Year 8 Day 317 7:00
Rav Isaar
Rav Isaar
Really? I always thought that it went to whomever had said person arrested.
For example the Trent Hackworth thing.

Year 8 Day 317 15:41
Deleted Post
Aiden Cora
Deleted by Aiden Cora. Reason: .
Year 8 Day 317 17:15
Yes, your character is dead at that point so you need to log into your account and select a new handle so you can create a new character.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 317 19:42
Deleted Post
Aiden Cora
Year 8 Day 317 21:26
Roaking Fs
Roaking Fs
Syn, does the person who did the arresting get control of the new NPC? (The Trent thing, as mentioned above).

Year 8 Day 317 21:38
Rav Isaar
Rav Isaar
TEchincly, your Aiden Cora Ic wise still exists, you just cannot access him anymore.

Year 8 Day 317 21:40
According to Khan, "it was doing odd things," but it will set the arrester as owner in the future.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 318 6:34
Deleted Post
Aiden Cora