Year

Day

Time

18:02:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 62 23:07
Ok in another thread Syn said,
You should only need to enter his handle in the multi field, nothing more.

- Syn

And I was curious if that is true? or do I need to register my friend's account as a multi from my side too?

Sorry to make another thread they had said to make your own thread for your own problem in one of the other threads...

NVM, Tidus fixed it, thanks alot for the help!

Edited By: Volk Naasta`rono on Year 9 Day 63 18:38

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Year 9 Day 62 23:16
If the new applicant puts your handle in the multi field, that should be sufficient for the person accepting the account to enter you along with the new applicant as a multi.

Assuming everything goes to plan, of course.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 63 3:54
Yes, that's all - but be sure to check your Account Settings after the other account is approved since it will display you as registered multis if you were properly added. If something went wrong you won't see anyone listed as your registered multi, and at that point (if you are certain your multi's account was approved rather than declined) you should e-mail multi-accounts with the correction.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 63 15:22
Hmmm...guess I better send that email then... :/
Thanks for the help.

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.