Day

Time

04:39:21

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 72 11:31
Raith Twilight
Raith Twilight
May I get all of my droids from the ship Star Oracle (ID: 109625) moved to Planet: Aldaronach
System: Vinsoth
Sector: Glythe

Or just make over the Star Oracle (ID: 109625) to Raith Twilight.

The Star Oracle (ID: 109625) is owned by Zeek Milos, who is no longer in the combine

Thank you

Raith

Victory, nothing else matters, not decency, not chivalary. Look war in the face. See it for what it is. You\'ll go crazy if you don\'t.
Year 9 Day 72 12:13
Heh. No.

Deal with it IC, by whatever means. Find and kill the guy, then buy his ship from the market. Wait for combat and forcibly gain access to the ship so you can retrieve your assets. Or have Zeek Milos give you access to the ship. Sure, that may require contacting him by other means and getting him to log on, but that's your problem.

The Admin will not step in to deal with this, regardless of the activity level of those involved.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 72 12:58
Raith Twilight
Raith Twilight
Zeeka Milos has been banned and is not coming back.

Victory, nothing else matters, not decency, not chivalary. Look war in the face. See it for what it is. You\'ll go crazy if you don\'t.
Year 9 Day 72 22:19
Then I provided two other options off the top of my head. I'm sure there are others, if you put your mind to it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.