114 are online

Year

Day

Time

01:28:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 89 8:24
I am offended by some people's signatures, I do not believe offensive signatures should be allowed. Sin Jade, for example, states "Pirates are better than Ninjas", as a Ninja myself, I am deeply offended by this signature.

\"Tread with care in foreign lands human, if you are lucky you will only lose your pride.\"
Year 9 Day 89 8:27
You're a very silly person.

AquilusAterSig.png\"
Year 9 Day 89 8:28
Vixur D`Orn
Vixur D`Orn
Wow, this is really weird.

Year 9 Day 89 8:33
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
Any truly offensive signatures can be reported to the asims or will be dealt with when someone with the appropriate access notices them and deems them inappropriate.

Spamming this board or the asim e-mail with stupidity will just result in them taking action against you however.

Ral.png
Year 9 Day 89 8:36
I will e-mail an asim Ral. Thanks for the remind about spamming, I will be sure to keep an eye out for it.

\"Tread with care in foreign lands human, if you are lucky you will only lose your pride.\"
Year 9 Day 89 8:39
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
"I will e-mail an asim Ral. "

"Thanks for the remind about spamming, I will be sure to keep an eye out for it."

You should change the order of those sentences, that way you'll see that e-mailing the asim's about a sig that says "Pirates are better than Ninjas" counts as stupid spam and not do it.

Edited By: Ralgarrch on Year 9 Day 89 8:53

Ral.png
Year 9 Day 89 11:53
Unless I am mistaken, a Signature is an IC function and would reflect the personality of a character. So unless the signature is Rated "R" or maybe "PG-13" or discriminatory in real life, it's IC. Pirate or Ninja, is an assumed role play personna, get over it.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 89 13:37
Orion, I was born and raised a Ninja, so it is a lil' insensitive to my people.. I sent a e-mail to an asim and they are giving some advice. Thanks for the advice peeps.

Year 9 Day 89 14:09
Raised a Ninja possibly, but born one, not very likely. It was a chosen occupation in Japan, you might even be able to go so far as to call it a religon. But I just don't see how a ninja is a class of person who can be discriminated against. So how can you legitimately take offense because someone thinks pirates are better than ninjas? It's just something people started since "Pirates of the Caribbean" was released.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 89 14:19
I'm not seeing how it's offensive...when I saw the title of this thread I was thinking someone had a naked guy on their sig or something....seriously, I think this thread is a waste of the admin's time, shouldn't you be talking about Ninja and Pirates in a more appropriate forum?

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Year 9 Day 89 14:46
You should change the order of those sentences, that way you'll see that e-mailing the asim's about a sig that says "Pirates are better than Ninjas" counts as stupid spam and not do it.

- Ralgarrch

This says it best

orionsigmy0.jpg\"