263 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:52:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Does patronage of a PC benefit the owner of a facility?
I do not believe I have seen anything that says the owner of a facility benefits if the establishment is frequented by PCs.

Is this a planned feature, or even being considered.

If there were benefit to a PC to visit a tavern or hotel, such as R&R to increase healing or recover from fatigue, then these establishments would benefit from the business and may even create a stage for player interaction.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Phryss
Phryss
I haven't heard of anything like this. To the suggestions forum!

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Will do..., I wanted to make sure I had not missed it before posting in the suggestions. And I'll take the time to try and write a clear and concise suggestion as well as reasoning for the suggestion.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Xavze Zavan
Xavze Zavan
Before you do,this seems way too exploitable

How would you like to pay income tax EVERY month?
Yeah, but a limitor could be placed so that it won't work if the same PC visits more then say once a month.

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Ok, my question was answered, and it seems to be an interesting topic to discuss, but here is not the place to further discuss this, as Phryss stated it should go to the suggestion forum.

If you are interested, please continue the discussion here;

http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=25943&page=0

So Admins, please close this thread

Thanks

orionsigmy0.jpg\"