Day

Time

03:34:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 152 15:08
Jar-Tan Kem
Jar-Tan Kem
I recently submitted a custom image for a vehicle and it appears that the art staff reviewed and accepted it twice. It was around the same time, so most likely it was an accident but I would still like a refund for the second accept. The following is a screenshot I took of the two accepts.

Screenshot

Thanks in advance.

Jar-Tan_Kem.png
Year 9 Day 152 17:36
Done. You may want to bug base this if you haven't already, to prevent it from happening again. It is most likely the case that two people had the page loaded and approved the image simultaneously. The SWC join requests page previously did not check for handles that were already approved and enabled multiple people to accept/decline, so I'd bet the same is still true of custom images and items.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 152 17:41
Jar-Tan Kem
Jar-Tan Kem
Thanks Syn.

I will report it now.

Jar-Tan_Kem.png
Year 9 Day 152 18:38
Gitane Demone
Gitane Demone
What happened is that Ken Doll and myself both clicked it around the same time. Kind of like how when you refresh after a transfer...you end up sending again.

Year 9 Day 152 20:22
Right, that is the problem the join requests page used to have. That was corrected by having it check to be sure that handle wasn't already approved; the same should work for customs.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 153 3:27
Jar-Tan Kem
Jar-Tan Kem
What happened is that Ken Doll and myself both clicked it around the same time. Kind of like how when you refresh after a transfer...you end up sending again.

- Gitane Demone

Thats what I thought had happened. Its happened to me a lot (refreshing I mean).

To be quite honest, I'm surprised it has taken so long for this kind of thing to happen with customs. You art staff must have had a good system going. But I have reported it so hopefully, sometime in the future, it will be fixed.

Edited By: Jar-Tan Kem on Year 9 Day 153 5:50

Jar-Tan_Kem.png