Day

Time

05:33:46

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 152 19:37
Anderin Foster
Anderin Foster
I don't know if its just me or not, but When I logged in today, the 30th of April, My cps were green and said my count of like 10900 + in green. I don't know if that has to do with compleating Rewards page or not but it doesn't say anything on my CP transaction sheet, also I get this and the screen has a white border around it when I go to the sheet.

An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/secwww/server21/players/cp.inc:229) has occured. It has been stored as Error 169428.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/secwww/server21/players/cp.inc:229) has occured. It has been stored as Error 169429.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/secwww/server21/players/cp.inc:229) has occured. It has been stored as Error 169430.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/secwww/server21/players/cp.inc:229) has occured. It has been stored as Error 169431.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/secwww/server21/players/cp.inc:229) has occured. It has been stored as Error 169432.

Is this a bug or me?

Year 9 Day 152 21:02
Nope I get the same thing. My CP went green with the +, I clicked it and the entire CP heap of pages get the following at the top:

An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/secwww/server21/players/cp.inc:229) has occured. It has been stored as Error 170898.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/secwww/server21/players/cp.inc:229) has occured. It has been stored as Error 170899.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/secwww/server21/players/cp.inc:229) has occured. It has been stored as Error 170900.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/secwww/server21/players/cp.inc:229) has occured. It has been stored as Error 170901.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/secwww/server21/players/cp.inc:229) has occured. It has been stored as Error 170902.

Guessing that the script doesn't work too well. The pages still work, but it just looks ugly.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 9 Day 152 22:51
I reported this on the bug base already

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 152 22:58
Yeah I was thinking about that - but by the time I actually made an account there and whatnot I was sure someone else would have do it.

Ellias_sig6.png