Day

Time

05:50:37

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 174 13:32
Filithell Arborin
Filithell Arborin
What is the reasoning for it always to take an hour to cross terrain, regardless of your ship/vehicle?

Chief Executive Design Officer - Premium Paint and Design
Sentinel Protector, Lord Filithell Arborin, P.S. - Tresario Star Kingdom - Retired
TSKIMfili.png
Year 9 Day 175 1:52
5/ Moving from one City/Terrain Grid to an adjacent one
Ships, vehicles and characters can achieve it.
Movement Calculation: Distance between squares is 200km. (refer to City/Terrain layer for speed)

- http://rules.swcombine.com/?Movement

You may wish to review the rules....

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 175 8:50
Filithell Arborin
Filithell Arborin
I suppose I should have reworded my initial question, but thanks for the reply. I realize that every ship and vehicle is automatically altered to 200km for crossing terrain. I am just curious if this is due to a specific programming difficulty in using the actual speed of different ships when crossing terrain, or if it is designed in purposely for some reason.

Sentinel Protector, Lord Filithell Arborin, P.S. - Tresario Star Kingdom - Retired
TSKIMfili.png
Year 9 Day 175 9:16
It's designed on purpose for this reason, just as ascending/descending takes 1 hour. If we were to add ship/vehicle speeds and character skills into the equation, then 1 hour would be the minimum time needed to cross terrain/ascend/descend.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 9 Day 175 10:18
Filithell Arborin
Filithell Arborin
Cool.....thanks.

TSKIMfili.png
Year 9 Day 175 11:08
Deleted Post
Deleted by Syn. Reason: Help, ask, or shoo.