Year

Day

Time

06:05:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 176 12:03
Guest/Visitor

I just got banned and it says I have been using two accounts wich is weird because I havent. Could you please contact the banners about this I need to get back in. :(

Year 9 Day 176 12:46
If you feel that their findings were incorrect then you can email then at:
multi-accounts@swcombine.com

Even if you do email them the chances of something being done is slim to none and there are consequences for putting forth a petition.

This might be a case of more than one person using the same computer for the combine and as such you may have been listed as a multi account violator. However even if this is the case I doubt anything will be done as it would have been your responsability to inform the multi account team. Please refer to the multi account rules found at the following link for further clarification and before carrying out any actions in response to your banning.

http://rules.swcombine.com/?Character_Creation#Multi_Accounts

Year 9 Day 176 14:20
Phryss
Phryss
There are no consequences for emailing the multi admin to inquire about your ban. Please do not spread misinformation in the problem centre.

But yes, as the Sim News [which you can read while logged-out] states, email is the correct way to make such an inquiry.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 176 14:23
Guest/Visitor

Someone please close this topic.

Year 9 Day 176 16:49
Deleted Post
Guest/Visitor
Deleted by Phryss. Reason: take it to email