Day

Time

13:07:19

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 339 11:16
Rek Kon
Rek Kon
Lets say that there are 2 people in the same exact spot, but with different ships and the same flying skill. If they both fly to the same destination will they both get the same amount of XP? Or does the longer it take to get there give you more XP?

Year 9 Day 339 11:25
Ka`rla Leakey
Ka`rla Leakey
XP given by distance. Higher skill and faster ship equals more xp for those who farm and very little xp for those who fly haulers.

Year 9 Day 339 11:50
That isn't a very clear answer.

Year 9 Day 339 11:51
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
You could've given a clearer answer instead of that comment.

XP is awarded based on distance. Seems clear enough to me. If both start and end at the same location then both get an equal amount of experience.

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)
Year 9 Day 339 12:04
I didn't include any answers because I wasn't 100% certain, myself. The answer I was responding to wasn't clear, with the comments about farming and slower ships. it almost seemed to imply having a faster ship going the same distance would net more XPs.

Year 9 Day 339 12:15
Ka`rla Leakey
Ka`rla Leakey
Okay to clarify - xp is identical based on distance. If you have a fast ship with a high pilot skill you will be able to cover a longer distance in the same amount of time. Hence xp garnered will be higher based on the same amount of time in travel.