Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » How do you stop your account
Year 10 Day 16 14:23
Guest/Visitor

I want to stop my account how?

Year 10 Day 16 14:28
By not logging in, I suppose. There is no option to delete your account, and if you are higher than level 1 it will never be deleted. If it is level 1, it will be deleted for inactivity if you haven't accessed it for nine months.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 29 22:19
I know this might sound liek a stupid question but what would happen to the account that u said would never be deteled... wouldn't that take up the database? ~Stupid question not need to be answered~ ~still related to this thread~

Edited By: Ryan Star on Year 10 Day 29 22:23

Sin is not hurtful because it is forbidden but it is forbidden because it is hurtful - Ben Franklin (1706-1790)
Year 10 Day 30 13:31
A single character's account takes up an insignificant amount of space in the database.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 10 Day 45 17:31
Ya, ok so one not much, But what if Thousands or more said the same as that guy. Then wha?

Sin is not hurtful because it is forbidden but it is forbidden because it is hurtful - Ben Franklin (1706-1790)
Year 10 Day 45 17:33
Still an insignificant amount of space. That will never become a problem, even if level 1 accounts weren't deleted after 9 months of inactivity (which would increase the number of accounts in the database by at least many hundreds of thousands).

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 48 7:57
Then u must have exetremely hugh database lol

Year 10 Day 48 9:12
Not really. It's nothing to worry about.

swcforumsig

Year 10 Day 48 13:13
Ryan, if you don't understand something, don't comment on it. There are plenty of places you can research databases, if you wish to alleviate your ignorance, and this forum is not one of those resources.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.