Year

Day

Time

15:19:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Regardingthe post from Teniel Djo

I received this message, Is this a result of the issue you posted about as well?

You have received 519 credits from the faction Myorzo Weapon Systems with the following message:
Myorzo Weapon Systems has been dissolved. As an owner, you have received a percent of the bankrupt capital.

Just making sure ;) Don't want to get caught in the admin cross fire....

Tarc

You gained some money automatically because you owned a stock from it. To my knowledge it is an automated process and you did nothing wrong.

mikequekara.jpg\"
Yeah - when a faction dissolves, each person that holds at least one share gets given credits equal to the value of the combined number of shares.

In this case presumably when the problems are sorted, either the credits will be removed by the admins, or we'll be told to hand them in, or we'll be allowed to keep them.

Ellias_sig6.png
Guest/Visitor

That post from Teniel Djo says "The assets on the NPC market are from the dissolution of a number of factions due to a bug..."

Does that mean that the assets were placed on the NPC market due to a bug, or that the faction dissolutions occurred due to a bug?

The assets were placed on the NPC market due to the dissolutions, which were due to a bug.

swcforumsig

I was told that our stocks would be returned once the bug was solved.