Day

Time

18:44:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 61 15:07
Jimi Hendrix
Jimi Hendrix
I have been away from the Combine for several weeks. now that i have returned, i do not remeber some of my contacts names. i cannot view any tracnsacton sheets in order to find out thier names, for i have been involved with them on several occasions. is there anything taht can be done?

Jimi Hendrix

Is it tomorrow...or just the end of time?
Year 7 Day 61 23:21
If this was the archived view its fixed now if not pot again :)

rhystarsig7eg.gif\"

\"It is in the time when darkness falls evil reigns and all hope has faded from site, that true leaders emerge bearing the gift of hope in its purest form.\"
Year 7 Day 63 7:31
Jimi Hendrix
Jimi Hendrix
still nothing

Year 7 Day 63 14:41
You wont see it in the normal view since those have a limited time but you should be able to see them in the 'Archived View' link there.

rhystarsig7eg.gif\"

\"It is in the time when darkness falls evil reigns and all hope has faded from site, that true leaders emerge bearing the gift of hope in its purest form.\"
Year 7 Day 64 12:30
Jimi Hendrix
Jimi Hendrix
even in the archived, view, there is nothing

Year 7 Day 64 14:49
How many weeks is several? perhaps there is none to display..... make a 1 cred transaction to someone if you want to test if it displays.

rhystarsig7eg.gif\"