202 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:24:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 19 Day 280 21:18
thinking of starting a transport faction not seen in faction lis what are the requirement for it since the sync? and whatextra's are there? please

PER ARDUA AD ASTRA

We have nothing to fear from the Russians they have spent years trying to catch a squirrel and a moose

Pass på nordmannen for han kommer til å plyndre og drepe

Beware the Norseman for he comes to plunder and kill
Year 19 Day 280 21:40
"Transport" is no longer a faction type.

Year 19 Day 280 22:40
so how do I make it a business?

PER ARDUA AD ASTRA

We have nothing to fear from the Russians they have spent years trying to catch a squirrel and a moose

Pass på nordmannen for han kommer til å plyndre og drepe

Beware the Norseman for he comes to plunder and kill
Year 19 Day 280 23:39
Blot Hlidskjalf
Blot Hlidskjalf
As you did it before:
Take a ship and transport stuff from A to B.

Year 19 Day 280 23:53
Kyran Caelius
Kyran Caelius
Make a faction of any vaguely relevant type, and have your services focus on transport. For example, "Endless Endeavors" is mainly a transport company but is a Mercenaries type faction. "SYT Transport" is a transport company but is a Trading type faction. "Corellian Transport Services" is a transport faction and is also a Trading type faction.

gif
Year 19 Day 281 0:00
I don't recommend using a mercenary faction for the job however. Makes customers nervous about Arrest.

Year 19 Day 281 1:16
Endless is actually a production faction but maintains an offshoot that is a merc faction, FYI.

Nothing wrong with mercs being transporters because I can't imagine many people contract groups to fly them around. It's primarily cargo and ships being transported, Teroch, which means having OOF A/E is irrelevant to their trustworthiness to move your goods.

Arrested.png
Year 19 Day 281 1:39
Kyran Caelius
Kyran Caelius
Doh. You're correct. I saw 'Endless' and stopped there (and misspoke).

gif
Year 19 Day 282 6:45
In addition, many people have transport groups and no factions, its not wholly uncommon.