Day

Time

09:23:24

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 206 11:30
Ceaser Agustus
Ceaser Agustus
I know this may seem stupid, but Icannot for the life of me figure out how to travel in a vehicle.......PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!

Year 7 Day 206 12:14
What can't you figure out? They move the same as walking on the ground, but you need to move to the cockpit room and hit the Enter Cockpit link before you can do that.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 206 12:17
Ceaser Agustus
Ceaser Agustus
that is weird, because my vehicle only has 1 room.......Is it the room you start in for the vehicle?

Year 7 Day 206 12:22
If it only has one room, that has to be the cockpit. Some have more, though. You might try going to Piloted Vehicles in your inventory, and make sure the vehicles is set to Player Controlled.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 7 Day 206 13:16
Ceaser Agustus
Ceaser Agustus
I made it so I am the commander and pilot. Still cannot seem to get into cockpit. When you are onboard, you click enter, right?

Year 7 Day 206 13:19
You also need to go to the Piloted screen and set it player controlled.

Year 7 Day 206 13:22
Ceaser Agustus
Ceaser Agustus
I cant find it, can you give me step-by-step direction to it from the vehicles screen?

Year 7 Day 206 13:36
Y'know, it's been so long since I went to something that wasn't already set to it I'll have to look it up...

You need to go to Vehicles on your Inventory menu. Then go to Manage Piloted Vehicle at the top. Then there should be a checkbox next to the "Show stats" link for the vehicle. Check then, and make sure "Set Player Controlled" is in the dropdown menu. Then hit the Execute button.

At this point you should have an Enter Cockpit link under your normal Position link on the Control menu.

Year 7 Day 206 13:37
Ceaser Agustus
Ceaser Agustus
you should like pin this!!!!Thank you soooo much! now I can finally travel to a different city in less than 16 hours! :)

Year 7 Day 206 13:41
Like I mentioned, the vast majority of assets in the game are already set to player controlled, because someone's flown them beforehand, so people often forget about it. It's probably something that's worth adding the The Guide, though.

Year 7 Day 206 15:26
Ceaser Agustus
Ceaser Agustus
well, except for newly bought CP items :)

anyway, I found a new glitch while traveling in a vehicle, check it out:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/todd101scout/SWCombine2.gif

Year 7 Day 260 6:43
Talisker Longmorn
Talisker Longmorn
Mmm...
On Execute of Set Player Controlled I have "Error: Must Be on Board Vehicle First"... I'm at the same coordinates of the vehicle, am I missing something?

Year 7 Day 260 9:44
Go to Position -> Enter -> then select your vehicle. Then you'll actually be ON the vehicle.

And next time you have a question, start your own thread.

Year 7 Day 261 0:24
Talisker Longmorn
Talisker Longmorn
Thanks alot! :)
(and sorry for the thread... gh)