253 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:20:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Don't know if this should go here...
Well, i'm a zabrak, and i started on my home planet, but when i try to find the system on a map, via system/sector query it doesent show it...
Also, in one of towns there is no speeder to rent(i'm currently walking to the other one, to see if there is one).
Also is there a description of above mentioned system/planet?
Thanks

Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
That's because your planet is still in a hidden system, which can't be viewed from the galaxy map. And if your starting city does not have a speeder rental, then you're out of luck; someone forgot to add the NPC.

Well, i guessed it was i hidden system, just wanted to check.
But the speeder problem still stands, and if the description of the system is to be needed soon, i would like to give it a try.

Kai Xaviar
Kai Xaviar
Unless some kind person who know the co-ordinates tells you, your only other option would be to get your hands on a ship.

Once you're out of the planets orbit you should either see or be able to guess the co-ords.

Hope all goes well.

ns-small.jpg\"

Those who stand for no-one, fall for anyone.

Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
You can get the coordinates from the race page if needed. Which is why I don't see why this system is hidden. Make a suggestion on the bug tracker about the hidden system, and the lack of NPCs.

About the description, you can always submit one to the description team leader. (an email should be on the contacts page)

Kai Xaviar
Kai Xaviar
Never thought of that

Homeworld

Planet: Iridonia (8, 14)
System: Ylek (346, -12)
Sector: Hutt Space

Edited By: Kai Xaviar on Year 7 Day 238 13:16

ns-small.jpg\"

Those who stand for no-one, fall for anyone.

Make a bug suggestion about this and I find someone to kill you IC. I'll change it when I get around to it.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Why kill me?
Because it's hidden, lacks description, or has no speeders?
I just wanted to ask about it, because i knew the coordinates and couldn't find nothing on a galaxy map. That is the reason why i didn't put the coordinates in a first post(cause it didn't matter)

Because Wil is the new guy doing work on the Galaxy, knows about it, and will fix it without needing to be bugged by a bug report and getting the e-mails from the stupid bug tracker?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
^^^

E-mails from certain Admins are already trashed as spam by my yahoo addresses! Don't need more!

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Heh, thats cute.
Nevermind, i just wanted to know for my own sake, not because i'm a rule lawyer or something.