Year

Day

Time

17:19:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 271 13:16
Guest/Visitor

Not sure if this is the right forum but for some reason my account application was declined, i recieved this message but I haven't previously visited this site any ideas?

The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason :

Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/character/charactercreation/ for more information. 

Year 7 Day 271 14:12
Phryss
Phryss
You can email the multi admin at the address listed to ask for more information as to why you were declined.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 7 Day 277 6:18
Guest/Visitor

Well I emailed the admin just after my last post and havent recieved a reply yet, is there any reason why, is there some reason why the admins havent replied to my email, or do you think that it is possible that something went wrong when i sent the email?

Year 7 Day 277 13:39
Did you have a previous account, or did you try to sign up before but never received a reply? It could be that such an account still exists.

If that isn't the case, it looks as though you were mistakenly declined due to connecting through a proxy since you're on a major ISP. Re-register again (and for good measure send your handle to syn@swcombine.com) and I'll approve you when I see it.

swcforumsig