Year

Day

Time

13:09:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 278 20:55
Guest/Visitor

I have a paid bellsouth.net acct that was declined because it was assumed that it was a free account. I tried my school acct but my email was done for a couple hours and had no idea when it would be up again. I finally was forced to use my husbands business acct and now I've been totally declined. Is there anyway someone can help me with this mess? I would like to play this game but until this is resolved, I can't.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Year 7 Day 279 0:27
A bellsouth.com account would never be declined as a free account. Are you certain that was the given reason, and not something else?

You didn't mention for which reason you were declined the third time -- if the account you registered with your school e-mail address was accepted, your third attempt would have been turned down on that basis, which may be what was going on that time. In that case you should be able to use Lost Password to have the password resent to your school e-mail address.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 279 3:34
Srenia Blue was accepted (by Syn) if you need an email change, please report here the new address that will work.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter