293 are online

Year

Day

Time

14:09:48

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 15 Day 309 20:14
Why do C-10 and C-22 explosives have such a small damage (1)? Was it an oversight?

Year 15 Day 309 21:02
Ruben Wan

They do not have effect in game, not even in Derra as testing ground of combat.

For this reason, stats have no actual meaning.

Ruben Wan
KuTBv1W.png

Year 15 Day 310 3:04
I think just like with heavy weapons, they will be getting new stats to be more effective for damaging entities somewhere in the far future.

OUNzz3U.png
ZE-believer.jpg
Year 15 Day 310 6:26
They were ridiculously overpowered for squad combat considering they were supposed to be for taking out facilities. Presumably once facility combat comes in they will be tweaked to work with that better.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 15 Day 310 17:07
See "not yet implemented" icon beside each explosive.

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 310 19:43
I did, I just noticed that some had large damage counts, and these had "1",

Year 15 Day 310 20:31
Just placeholder values. All will be adjusted in the future when explosives become implemented.

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 343 8:53
I know this is still a long way out, but is there any idea of the skill set that will be required to successfully deploy a bomb? I know there used to be a formula for damage based on repair skills and deployment was based on computer ops (if I am remembering correctly). Considering the economic system that controls most aspects of the Combine, I think a saboteur would be an interesting character idea, but potential saboteurs have no idea what to work towards.

Year 15 Day 343 9:10
Up in the air. Could be Dexterity + an existing secondary skill like ... Crafting/Slicing; could be a brand new skill to be named later.

My advice is to just save your SP.

Year 15 Day 343 11:55
There have been a lot of ideas and some actually involved no skills at all, just an extra bonus action, but we've got a different dev group currently and it hadn't received any discussion at all due to other priorities.

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 346 20:48
with PvE is the works, any updates?

Year 15 Day 346 20:53
No, there have been no updates on this in the last three days..

swcforumsig

Year 15 Day 347 19:48
Sorry, misread the date. While I have your ear and we are on the topic, I am guessing the Grenadier NPC will come into pay with this?

Year 15 Day 348 1:58
It hasn't been developed at all so that's not a question that can be answered. The likelihood of it using the grenadier NPC is equal to the likelihood of the grenadier NPC type being removed when useless NPC types get purged. Personally I suspect the latter but it has not been discussed.

swcforumsig