Time

13:17:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » my prisoner is in another ship
Year 7 Day 333 15:03
Joao Besta

i arrested someone and when i moved to the ship assigned to me the prisoner was left behind. since i am not part of the crew from the other ship i can't go back to get him.
i was working for him as a pilot of the ship were he is stuck, now i can't even make a party with him

Year 7 Day 333 19:52
Did you check to see if there was sufficient room for both of you on the ship that you moved to?

I mean, if you tried to move with him to a 1-man fighter, there wouldn't be room for him, just you.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 334 6:46
Joao Besta

the new ship holds 16 people, there ara only 3 so he should enter.
my problem is how to go back to his ship because he's the only one who can add me to the crew list but because he's been arrested he can't do it anymore and i can't release him or had him to my party because i'm not in the same ship as he is

Year 7 Day 334 9:25
Nine to one that Joao here didn't add the arrested guy to his own crewlist before trying to drag him across.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 335 15:48
Didn't think you needed to add people who were in your party.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 335 21:52
Riax Tardes

You need to add PC in your party, but not NPC in your party. Not sure why the difference.