Day

Time

12:35:43

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » faction facility inventory
Year 7 Day 347 11:04
the faction facilities inventory page doesn't completly finish loading. the web page says it is finished but all i can see is a blue back ground. i've waited 5 min. and nothing happens after the web page says it is finished.

*anyone else having this problem?

Edited By: Qui Sen on Year 7 Day 347 11:07

Test
Year 7 Day 347 12:46
Works fine for me. Same problem when you refresh or try later?

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 347 14:05
yep, but i found that is it is only on one of my computers, idk whats wrong with it. it fairly new, window xp and i've used faction facility on it before. it just suddenly stop working, o well, good thing i have more than one computer at hand.

Test
Year 7 Day 347 14:09
Might be browser-related; did you try clearing your cache or loading it on a different browser on the computer where it isn't working?

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 347 17:16
Ralgarrch

If you have a filter on and have chosen a page number higher then the items found by that filter it shows the top and bottom parts of the inventory page with no assets inbetween. I'm entirely sure thats not what this is as you're loading the page fresh and it sounds different, Syn's line of thought is most likely correct. Just thought it wouldn't hurt to check that unlikely possibility as its simple to do.

Ral.png