Day

Time

12:39:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 166 9:41
Barron Crial
Barron Crial
I have a question about ships, is it posible to add parts to it , like more wepons , shields. if so where can u get them

Thanks , Barron Crial

Theres a snake in my boot.
Year 6 Day 166 10:48
yes you can mod the ship but im unsure how this is done.

Al
Year 6 Day 166 10:50
Modding isn't currently added to the game.

The only possible way to modify a ship is by winning one of Redbat's occassional games on IRC.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 166 22:48
modifications of ships will most likely be part of the R&D package, its being worked on but still far away from completion.

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 167 4:46
i stand corrected.

Al
Year 6 Day 170 16:17
Chris Rundown
Chris Rundown
hmm I was wondering also since in 'ships - index' there is a part witch includes a number of lasers/canons/tractor beams/etc.. next to witch is stated: for modification of your ships.. I mean it'd be cool if you could take the tabder, add some weapons/armor on it and use it as a proper ship or even add an hangarbay

however it would be cool if you could build your ship from a hull, adding an engine, hyperdrive etc etc, all of which determine the stats of your vessel ofcourse you'd have different engine types witch are only compatable with certain hulls etc etc so you could choose between more speed and less space and more space less protection/speed etc

Year 6 Day 170 16:45
That's the eventual plan. :)

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 170 22:45
yes, hopefully there will be different kind of modules people can add to ships, like engine, weapon maybe even hull. Some might be standard other more advanced would have to be R&D:ed

but still far away

horbanner.gif