Day

Time

04:03:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Newbie whos got a bit of a Java problem
Pandora Gyx

Hello, I just started yesterday and I didnt realize that my Java script doesnt work. When I'm inside I can move around but the little windows just have a warning that says it cant display. Does that mean that I wont be able to play?

The dingo ate ma bay-bay

1/ What web browser and what version?

2/ Can you take a screenshot please?

Kids these days!
Pandora Gyx

Sorry about being a pest, my friends gonna fix the java for me.

The dingo ate ma bay-bay

righto

Kids these days!
Khan, was it just me or did it seem like the Ep III Tarkin was too stiff from wearing ungodly amounts of putty cheek structure that he seemed like a poorly-acted marionette?

You know, since the thread has no further purpose other than to remind me how worthwhile it was to find a female Falleen image =Þ

TenielDjo.png
ah so that's one of your pics? congrats, it's awesome

To be honest I didn't even spot him, I was too busy trying to take everything in. I take it he was at the end on the bridge of whatever ship they were on?

While we're on this track...was the scene on the bridge of the ship a few years after everything else? It'd explain the Imperial uniforms, the sound of the Twin Ion Engines on that fighter, the DS prototype and the different colours and types of ships.

Kids these days!
Oh, is that a Falleen? Even female Falleen are supposed to have no hair, save the topknot. My pic is an exception to that, but it 1) isn't actually a Falleen, and 2) has odd IC reasons since I was too lazy to shave off the hair manually.

swcforumsig

I already nixed the ears, gimme a break =Þ

Fine, well this particular Falleen woman is an iconoclast who doesn't believe in Millennia of topknotage ;)

TenielDjo.png
But the hair doesn't GROW that far! It's not a personal decision, it's just the way it is. (:

swcforumsig

Pandora Gyx

Well, I use to have a mohawk a few years back......is that close enough to a topknot? :)

The dingo ate ma bay-bay