295 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:01:51

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 173 6:32
I would like to make an accout on the combine but I dont have a paid email address. My ISP doesn't provide one and I have no school or work email. Any sudgestions?

Year 6 Day 173 10:23
Ask a friend or parent?

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 173 11:34
If you have a personal domain, you can register with the webmaster or admin e-mail address for it, as well.

Also, keep in mind that if you are able to borrow a friend or family member's e-mail address temporarily, as soon as you have received your password you can set a contact e-mail address in your account to which any future communications (and lost passwords) will then be sent, so you only need access to the registration e-mail address once.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 173 13:43
do hotmail adresses work?

Year 6 Day 173 13:58
Renga Sailon

Nope, can't be free to register...

Year 6 Day 173 18:43
What ISP do you use?

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 173 20:33
.. Why would you think Hotmail addresses work when it clearly says no free e-mails? :P I don't understand.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 181 15:06
I am completely screwed in that manner, I need a free one from sum1 cause I won't be allowed to get a paid one......................................................................................................................................................................................... Will a freewebs domain work?

Year 6 Day 181 18:07
You are not screwed in that manner; you use Cox internet services which DO provide e-mail accounts. Speak with your parents or whoever pays for your internet service. They should already have an e-mail address set up, and in fact, Cox allows users to create multiple e-mail accounts so a new one can be set up for you.

Freewebs is free. No free e-mails.

swcforumsig