Day

Time

22:19:47

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » App. Rejection-Proxy Detected
Year 8 Day 54 20:10
I've already emailed tech support, but I didnt get to explain in detail, which is what I'd like to do here. Earlier today I attempted to register with this

Handle: Emica Merlot-Watson
Email: mystickmeggi@aol.com (My mom's email address)
I was rejected, and below is the reason that I was given. At first I thought that maybe it was because I'm an AOL user? But I also remembered having registered at SW about six maybe seven months ago? I never recieved an email, and having gotten involved in a lot of etracurricular activities I let it go.
I thought about trying the lost password feature to see if maybe this previous account was in fact accepted and the email simply got stuck in a spam filter. However, I can't remember which aol email I would have used (There are four on this computer) and I'm not sure as what handle I may have registered with.

These are all of the AOL email addresses on my home computer.
Mystickmeggi@aol.com
Radicalfairy86@aol.com
Wickedgreeny@aol.com
AmaleeVictoria@aol.com

Do you have any suggestions as to how I should resolve this? I would like to play, this looks like a really exciting game.

Your joining application was rejected due to a proxy being detected. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. Proxies are used to hide IP addresses and fool our multi-account detection methods Please contact us, techsupport@swcombine.com for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the

Year 8 Day 55 16:53
What's a proxy? Is anyone going to answer this?

Year 8 Day 55 17:52
Handled on IRC.

swcforumsig