Year

Day

Time

19:53:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 176 8:30
A few questions about facility income:

What day of the month is it calculated/sent?

Who does it go to, the Owner or Manager? (I can't tell because I'm both for all my facils)

If I purchase a facil that has not been opened to All and I open it, is the income recalculated for the current month?

Thanks again for all the help!
P.S. I post my questions here because it creates a nice reference of somewhat FAQ for others to browse.

Year 6 Day 176 12:59
The date has been... variable. Mostly due to the downtime. Maybe somebody more involved than I has an actual date...

It goes to the Manager.

It matters if it's open when the income is calculated.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 176 18:31
Not sure of the exact date, but it's toward the very end of each month (in the last few days).

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 177 3:07
as soon as the server ticks over to the next month.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 177 3:43
Okay - thanks for the replies.

One odd thing occured for me last month though. I had facil income come in on 2 separate occations. Always different facils, but 2 or 3 facils I purchased after the others had paid me off sent me income after I bought them. I believe at least 1 had to be opened to the public.

Year 6 Day 177 3:53
It was probably because facility income was run late due to the downtime. It was like a week before the income for June was due or some such.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 177 8:35
Ah - thanks again Khan, for clearing things up.