186 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:46:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 80 5:27
Does stealth work in a room the same way it works in a City. If there is a player or NPC with level 5 stealth in the room, will I be able to see him in the list of names at the bottom? Or in the Scann window?
Thanks!

jaret_hover_mix2a.pngGovernor of Torina System.
Founding father of the Red Star Alliance.
Mandalorian veteran.
Year 8 Day 80 14:18
I believe stealth is only implemented outside of entities. It does not work in ships, vehicles, or facilities at the moment.

I recall that was an important factor in the arrest of Thraken Solo - he thought his Stealth would protect him, but it did not come into play in the ship he was on.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 80 14:47
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Apparently stealth works in rooms, for a limited amount of time. (haven't checked this myself)

Year 8 Day 80 15:51
hmmmmm.... I like this. I'll have to try this out and I'll get back to this thread and tell 'ya if a high stealth is seen in a room, and/or about the timing.

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 8 Day 80 16:59
Riax Tardes
Riax Tardes
Apparently stealth works in rooms, for a limited amount of time. (haven't checked this myself) 

This would make sense only if you have a hide /unhide button.

Year 8 Day 80 17:51
Stealth only works in a passive sense when not in rooms (ie: stealth v perception check). When you're in a room it still does the passive stealth check but there's also a visibility check there that overrides it and has something to do with hiding and/or travel (if memory serves)

Kids these days!