Year

Day

Time

08:47:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 207 8:57
Roy Phoenix

Is there a way to kill this character of mine, i don't feel like comming here anymore. And my bro joined today so i just want to leave. This site is great, best rpg site i've been to but i've been bombarded with a lot of work so please understand my situation and delete my character. Thanks i've enjoyed my time here and bye!

Year 8 Day 207 10:08
Characters are not deleted. You can kill your character by flying into a sun or asking your faction to execute you, but generally if you do not want to play you can just stop logging in.

Level 1 accounts are deleted after nine months of not logging in, and higher level accounts are not deleted at all at this time, so if you plan to return in the future this should help you to be aware of your account status at that time.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 207 10:55
Roy Phoenix

what would happen if like one of my brothers make a new account would they still have to do the multi accounts thing

and is there a way to change my character like become a human instead of a chiss, and assining my skill points again "?

Edited By: Roy Phoenix on Year 8 Day 207 10:57
Year 8 Day 207 11:07
Phryss

Any other person logging into SWC From your internet connection would require registration as a multi.

No, there isn't a way to change your race or skills.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?