Year

Day

Time

04:00:52

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 208 4:58
Roaking Fs

I've been noticing quite a few time slips recently, more than before. For example I set my course, saw it would be 3 hours and 30 minutes. I shut down the computer, and 3 hours later I started it back up again. It says I have 2 hours and 8 minutes. Seems this has been happening a lot recently.

I guess it was more of a comment than a question. To turn it into a question: Has anybody else noticed an increase in this? What is causing it?

Year 8 Day 208 6:14
Yes I have been noticing it also. Now with that said.

Please post this in the Bug base!!

\"A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.”
Year 8 Day 208 11:28
Phryss

As the recent sim news indicates, the admins are aware of the timer stoppages, and are working to solve the issue.

If timers halt again, you might try letting the help team know in #swc-help, and we might be able to track down someone who can fix it.

Edited By: Phryss on Year 8 Day 208 11:29

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 208 13:06
Roaking Fs

Thanks Phryss.

Year 8 Day 210 3:50
Roaking Fs

Since I don't get on the IRC I thought I would just report (and it seems like you probably know this already) that for the past 3 nights around this time the timer stops. Everytime I just have to go to sleep and when I wake up I have finally moved.