Year

Day

Time

14:57:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 245 12:43
Guest/Visitor

can players (non-faction) own them. I know only curtain factions can use assigned data cards. Just wanted to know; say any type of ship DC can be used at any Shipyard or item/factory...ect.
here is the thing- I wanted to buy a hidden base DC but was told you needed to be in only that faction to build it. True or no?

Year 8 Day 245 12:52
Lithio Iffelin

You can't buy datacards (yet, combat may change everything). You can often buy uses of datacards from the faction, depending on how they do business. You usually pay that faction to build it for you.

May the Grace of Ara go with you, and may His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies.
Year 8 Day 245 13:26
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Station datacards can indeed only be used by those in specific factions.

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)
Year 8 Day 246 0:00
Jareel S`jet

I was just wondering...
If I would like to build something, like... a droid - all I need is RMs, Factory and to have assigned datacard, right? Or is there something else too?

--== Independent trader ==--
--== Private artist ==--
Year 8 Day 246 0:21
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

RMs, a factory, the assigned datacard, membership in a droid production faction, privileges in said faction, money to produce, worker NPCs.

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)
Year 8 Day 246 2:25
Jareel S`jet

oh... I have to be in faction too... damn ~_~

--== Independent trader ==--
--== Private artist ==--
Year 8 Day 311 18:57
Guest/Visitor

how many datacards are there

Year 8 Day 311 23:27
Every entity that can be produced has a datacard. If you want the exact number, add up all of the produceable entities on the rules pages; they should include ships, weapons, droids, items, and vehicles.

swcforumsig