Time

23:24:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Moving unconsious PC's...
Year 9 Day 16 8:05
Keris Zenstrider

How can you do it? The player is unconsious so they can't move by themselves, we've tried issueing a warrent and have the stun cuffs avalible to arrest and move them that way, but no option for arrest is popping up. I have all the proper privilages and such, but still nothing.

So how can this person be moved? Do I need a grav sled or something? Otherwise I won't be able to revive them.

Year 9 Day 16 8:27
How the hell is the person unconscious in the first place? Some fool sun a capital ship, or something?

I don't think there's any way to revive someone from unconsciousness right now, anyway...

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 16 8:32
Keris Zenstrider

Yea pretty much. What about hospitals? I know items don't work, but are hospitals implemented yet? They seem to indicate that they are in the rules...

Year 9 Day 16 9:05
As an income-earning facility? Yes.
As a source of healing? No.

Last unconscious person I heard about had to be manually revived, I think.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 16 11:08
Azrakh Raleep

Hmm, perhaps up until we can personally reverse unconsciousness, maybe it would be good to put a timer on unconscious persons. Say, 20 hour wait and they regain preception of their surroundings? Maybe even take skills like vigor into the equation?

Regaining Consciousness = 20 - (VigorSkill * 3) / random# between 0 and 2.0

I'm not really much of an equation person or PHP coder, so that may need changed completely or be totally wrong, but in my mind, something like that seems fair enough to me.

Edited By: Azrakh Raleep on Year 9 Day 16 11:09

lightsig2.png
Year 9 Day 16 13:17
Phryss

Suggestions forum is thataway. Keris, have the unconscious person email assistants@swc.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 16 18:40
Piico SaNikto

It happened to me through a bug when I first started playing. A brawler put me to 0 HP and I was unconscious for a few days until the admin revived me after I reported it.

\"Photobucket\"