Year

Day

Time

14:18:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 62 0:45
Guest/Visitor

Hey there i registered yesterday and after a long wait i got my confirmation mail and my password. Then some 10 Minutes later i suddenly got another E-Mail that my request was beeing declined.

Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules...

Can you clarify this? Why did i got activated first and then declined by someone else? I am logging in over the ip-adress range provided by my company most of the time. I don't know if anyone else might be playing from here. Beeing the administrator i could now block this site in the proxy server and see who comes over to complain, but that might not be the best solution and seriosly i doubt that someone else might be playing here from my company.

My desired account handle was "Riu Stuka" and the email adress r.toller@decadis.de

The Admin rejecting my registration was: I. Rigoberto

Thanks for your help in this case.

Greetings
René

Year 9 Day 62 2:25
This was taken care of on IRC, correct? Or are you someone else?

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 62 2:58
Guest/Visitor

No i haven't been to your IRC chat so far. I can join up if you like me to.

Year 9 Day 62 5:43
Very strange, then it looks like this was an issue that affected multiple individuals after all.

We have no admins by that handle; however, the handle in question was declined itself due to multi issues. It looks like the person who rejected them may have inadvertently selected multiple handles while someone else was approving accounts, so all of the selected pending accounts received the unusual messages.

You should have no trouble reapplying; we don't foresee something like this happening again.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 62 6:07
Guest/Visitor

Thanks alot for your fast response. I will just reapply then.