Day

Time

02:33:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 81 21:40
Guest/Visitor

this is me
Regin Evas and im having trouble logging in i copy and paste my handle to the handle box and i enter my password in the password box but when i click login a error happens that its a wrong handle Whats going wrong with my comp.

Year 9 Day 81 22:57
Phryss

When copying and pasting, there is the danger of getting an extra space either before or after your handle/password, which will prevent them from being recognized. Aside from that, if you are sure that the caps and spelling is correct, you can try putting your email into the Lost Password tool to make sure your account is actually active and some odd bug hasn't happened.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 82 10:33
Guest/Visitor

oh my handle was delinced but i have to say one thing i had to register a new one since i forgot my old handles name and my old email that i used for this site is down so theres no use using the email bryanstetser@gmail.com after i forgot after awille i decided to give this another try allthough you restrict more then one char from the same ip adress and i know im on a differnt computer my father made me.

Year 9 Day 83 15:00
Account associated with your IP is Bystran Pieweto : bryan@stetser.net.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 9 Day 84 13:22
Guest/Visitor

Can you email my password to bstetser@gmail.com And remember my email Bryan@stetser.net. on gmail is down so send it to bstetser@gmail.com

Year 9 Day 101 18:31
Deleted Post
Guest/Visitor
Deleted by Phryss. Reason: banned