202 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:42:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » why does Teniel Djo say i am banned ?All i have done is follow instuctions the site gave me.
Page 1 2
Guest/Visitor

where is it you say you have sent it but i do not see it.Khris

Bacara Kex
Bacara Kex
It might be in your spam folder or something, so make sure you check there.

Please stop double-posting; saying something in one post is enough. You just need to be patient for a response.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

ok i checked the spam box and bulk not there either.Khris

Phryss
Phryss
There haven't been any other indications of a problem with the mail system on our end, so it is likely a problem with your ISP or email provider, and not something we can help you with. You will have to talk to them.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Guest/Visitor

i have finally found the new handle and password but for some reason it says banned when Togan Jano says i am not Khris please solve this problem and i am using Firefox
now as well.

Khris Whitesaber is not banned. The other handle you tried to join with IS banned, because you are not allowed to have multiple accounts, and you are lucky Khris Whitesaber did not get banned for your attempt to illegally create a second account.

Make sure that Khris Whitesaber is the handle you are attempting to log in with.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

please send me a password for Khris Whitesaber.

Ranma already did that, and in the meantime you can use the Lost Password feature every 24 hours yourself to have a new password sent to you. Make sure your e-mail does not have any spam filters preventing the mail from arriving, and check any spam folders you may have.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

please send me the new password to cmr.parrot@yahoo.com. i discovered and unblocked the sw combine addresses but cannot read what the message had been and i have no bulk folder.i have turned off the email blocker please send me new password.Khris Whitesaber

Use the Lost Password system!

If it tells you that you can only use it once every 24 hours, then WAIT until you can use it again. DO NOT post here in that case.

Do not open any new threads, I will delete them on sight.

If you cannot wait a few hours to use a feature again, then this game isn't for you anyways.

If you have removed all blocks etc. that might be blocking emails from @swcombine.com from your email account and still cannot get the password email, try contacting your email provider. If that still doesn't help - and only then - send ONE (in numbers: 1) email to assistants@swcombine.com with your handle, the email you registered with and an alternate email.

If you spam the above email address, you WILL get banned from this game!

I hope you understand those instructions and are able to follow them.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

i have followed your advice and just sent the email to create new email address to assistants@swcombine.com. i have already contacted my email provider. i have not tried to cause you any trouble. hopefully this will solve the problem. thank you for your help.

Have you actually tried to get a new password with the Lost Password system before sending that email?

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

yes i have been trying that previous days since around 2 fridays ago and all morning today.

Guest/Visitor

here are current email status of old email Welcome, christopher!
You have 0 unread messages:

Messenger: You have 0 unheard voice mails
Learn about voice mail.
for cmr.parrot@yahoo.com

Guest/Visitor

cmr.whitesaber@yahoo.com complete email list.

Inbox Switch to the new Yahoo! Mail

View: All Messages Messages 1-1 of 1First | Previous | Next | Last
DeleteSpamMarkMove... Sender Subject Date Size
Yahoo! Welcome to Yahoo! Mon Feb 25, 2008 695b

Check All - Clear All Messages 1-1 of 1First | Previous | Next | Last

But have you tried it after my earlier post? Those emails do not suddenly appear if you remove filters etc. Please wait until you can use the Lost Password feature again, then try to get a new one.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

ok

Khris Whitesaber
Khris Whitesaber
Finally have password please close.

Page 1 2