192 are online

Year

Day

Time

00:09:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 101 1:25
the message i get is You have entered either the handle or password incorrectly. Please log in again

however i know this to be incorrect as i have typed it perfectly, and as previously mentioned, i've already tried another browser and deleting files, enabling cookies etc?!

any ideas?

Year 9 Day 101 1:31
ps i tried the lost email thing but that doesnt seem to work, i havent been sent a new password?

Year 9 Day 101 1:35
Have you ever been able to log in before? If not have you received an e-mail confirming you registration? If not, it may not be approved yet. It is not instantaneous, it is manually reviewed for compliance with the standards.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 101 1:39
i recieved my handle and password but i cant log in with it :(
im a new user have never played before, didn't think it'd end up this complicated

for some reason when i type in the exact same login info as you sent me into boxes it gives me the message i said and i cant go any further

Year 9 Day 101 1:58
I'm just another user, you'll have to wait for an admin.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 101 11:31
Phryss

Make sure capitalization and spelling are correct, and that [especially if you are pasting] there are no extra spaces before or after your handle or password.

Once you are sure you are entering your credentials correctly, if the problem persists, try Lost Password again. If it doesn't work, tell us why--what error message you get. Also let us know your handle.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 101 17:06
Deleted Post
Deleted by Phryss. Reason: banned