209 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:35:34

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 103 11:18
Jus wondering if there is some working being done on the travel clock, .. I keep going between 11 and 7 minutes for the last half an hour in sublight speed.

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 9 Day 103 11:29
Sarela McVitie

Same here!

Year 9 Day 103 11:42
11 min journey = 57 min total. Eventually it went through though. I'm in hyper now.

jesbDYa.jpg

Year 9 Day 103 11:42
Jemsyn Druuze

I've had the same problem. The sublight travel clock starts looping at 0 hours 02 mins. It goes down to 0, then back up. Once it jumped up to 20 minutes. I'm currently trying to leave a system in the Hapes Cluster.

Edited By: Jemsyn Druuze on Year 9 Day 103 11:46
Year 9 Day 103 12:06
I found it went quicker if I left the window open, no jumping around. just leave it open. Try that out. If you have to look around, open a separate window to do so.

jesbDYa.jpg

Year 9 Day 103 12:15
I've been having the same problem since I first joined...I find that sublight and surface travel tends to take several minutes more...and hyper can be as much as an hour more, but once I arrived a half hour early....I have no idea why it happens, but as for it happening during hyper I find it interesting, kind of like IC hyperspace phenomenon.

Interested in coming to my funeral? Talk to Mike Que-kara about getting on the guest list.
Year 9 Day 103 12:43
Cesodevo Avina

It's troublesome, but the more often you refresh the page, the longer it takes.

I don't know how it's coded, but that's seemingly how it is.

Leave the F5 button be, and you should be all right.

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Year 9 Day 103 12:43
There was a problem with the script that updated your position during travel (and reduced travel time). It should be fixed by now.

If you have more problems with travel not ending etc., please post in the bugbase.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 9 Day 104 9:28
People....the clock going awol happens every other day, there isn't a need for a thread Each and every single time...

\"Visit