193 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:57:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 123 3:42
I just bought some brawlers, And I do not think I am having any results attempting to fight them.

I click on action, then weapons, then the fist, I select power of 1 and the NPC I wish to brawl, I then press fire. After a number of tries, there is not change to either the NPC's or my HPs.

This is present above the picture of the brass knuckles;
giveReward($character, cint_REWARD_BRAWL);

I am using Firefox running on a Vista machine.

So, does this appear to be a bug, does it take a long time to score a hit, or am I missing something?

I searched both the rules and the forums for all references to Brawl or brawling and did not find anything of help.

Thanks,

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 123 3:47
You need to talk to them to start a brawl.

Scanner-> talk-> start the fight

unknown.png
Year 9 Day 123 3:51
Thanks Yasira,

I just discovered that, well, next person that searches will find this answer. But how many will actually search for answers?

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 123 4:18
Orion,
you know that you can always send proposals for new entries for the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions.
Link: http://www.swcombine.com/guide/index.php?page=3

ORE-Vip-Fortuna.png
Year 9 Day 123 5:10
Thanks Vip, I will do that, Hmmm... is it on the Quick reference sheet? Maybe it should be.

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 123 13:16
A related question, About healing;

From what I have read in the rules; Am I correct that the only healing currently available is at the natural rate (except maybe by using the force, I didn't check on that since I don't know if I am FS)?

I'm not sure about hospitals, are they fully implemented.

Edited By: Orion Mcphee on Year 9 Day 123 13:32

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 123 13:31
Phryss
Phryss
Hospitals are not, but Medic NPCs will heal you to full for credits.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 123 13:32
You can use medic npcs to heal you. It works, like brawling, over the talk function.
Hospitals don't do anything at the moment as far as I know.

unknown.png
Year 9 Day 124 1:04
Two other questions come to mind about brawling (and healing from brawling).

First off, how do medical droids work, or do they?
a. Not implimented
b. Augment an NPC medics skill
c. Heal independently accelerating natural healing rates.

What limits the number of time I can brawl?
A. the number of HPs I have remaining?
B. A set number, I had heard 4 times a day, but have been able to brawl 5 times a day so far.

Thanks.

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 124 1:06
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Not implemented.
Five times a day for a player, four times a day per brawler. (unless it's been changed since a year ago)

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)
Year 9 Day 124 1:12
Thanks for the quick response, those were the conclusions I was drawing, but it's nice to have confirmation.

orionsigmy0.jpg\"