186 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:17:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 124 19:21
Forgive me if this is in the wrong place but I was curious as to base starting salaries and max salaries of different job classifications;

I could not fond a list of general ideas on low / high salaries per profession.

Is there a list somewhere? (Granted I am quite pleased with the salary my faction is providing)

Thank you,

Xanthar Bloodmoon

*Edited for spelling errors*

Edited By: Xanthar Bloodmoon on Year 9 Day 124 19:22
Year 9 Day 124 23:24
Phryss
Phryss
That is entirely up to each faction, so you would have to find out through them. Many list it on their websites.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 127 3:35
Generally a starting salary is between 60000 and 80000. The higher end ones get up to 800000 and can be as high as 2500000.

Year 9 Day 127 9:31
Rohan, I was curious, do you have a listing of the salary ranges of the factions? Or what you base this on. I ask because that seems a little high for a starting salary, and a very narrow band as well.

Xanthar, Starting shouldn't really be a reason or even a strong consideration in choosing a faction. You should consider what type of job they will have you doing. And how much help you will have starting out. Money will come to you in time. I have read that there are some factions with very happy and active members that do not pay their members at all.

One thing to consider; no matter what else you do; you essentially can get 900 credits for every day of activity just by collecting your CPs and converting them to credits. Save them and buy a LP and get 4 times that amount (when you sell the ship), or a YT-1210 and get 25 times. So you can earn 27k, 106k, or even 150k a month for doing nothing but collecting CP's daily.

Yes this is OOC income that you are converting to IC income. However, the point is, when a faction gives me a ship to fly, options to purchase what they produce at a substantial discount and I have no expenses what so ever, I don't need a very large salary. Building a couple million in asset (all paid in full) in just a couple months on 50k a month is not doing to bad. Note that is below the range for starting pay Rohan quoted.

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Year 9 Day 127 9:36
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
This really isn't suited to this forum anymore, but starting salary ranges from zero to half a million. 50-150k seems to be the common range, though.

Staff consensus that avatar was inappropriately suggestive. (retards)