Year

Day

Time

17:45:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 143 22:34
Guest/Visitor

I was declined because it does not follow the regulations? I'm following the regulations, the name was generated on a Random Star Wars Name Generator and unless a space in the name is considered a special character, then I must've been declined because of the name.

This doesn't really make sense, I use the name Rage Sloan as my characters name on all kinds of Star Wars related things (ie. RPG's and forums) don't know why it wouldn't be allowed now.

Year 9 Day 143 23:17
"Rage" is not a first name, that's the most likely reason for it to be declined.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 9 Day 144 10:49
Guest/Visitor

Can you accept it? I mean I did get it off a Random NAME generator, which leads me to beleive that someone out there has the first name Rage.

Year 9 Day 144 10:59
Phryss

You can try submitting it as a first name again and hope that the person who reviews your account is more lenient about the handle rules, but it would be safer to reapply with a more nameish name.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 144 15:12
Selene Tal-Kyrte

Try putting an accent into it perhaps? So it sounds more like "Rah-geh" or "ra-jey"?

Year 9 Day 144 16:22
Guest/Visitor

What ever I'll just make a whole new account name and story and then wait a day for it to get approved. Peace.