Year

Day

Time

19:41:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 178 4:55
Alexander Kuhn

I understand that players who are discovered to be Force Sensitive at level 6, 11, 16, etc all have fewer points divided among their Force Facets. What I was wondering is whether these facets are trainable (increasable). Is a Force Sensitive player discovered at level 6 always going to be weaker than a FS discovered at level 1?

Thanks for the help in advance.

~Alexander Kuhn

Edited By: Alexander Kuhn on Year 9 Day 178 4:55

If one can control his anger, he can learn to manipulate the anger of others. If he can control another's anger, then he's able to control their emotions, and thus their mind.
Year 9 Day 178 7:50
Coleman Rendar

From the rules page:

All Force skills fall under one of these four facets. Each facet can range from 1-100. When a character becomes Force-sensitive, the Combine server assigns facet points to that character equal to [300/[(level - 1)/5+2]]. These facet points are randomly divided up between the four facets. Facet values represent the potential a Force-sensitive character has in each area of the Force, not the actual power they control. To increase their power, a character must learn individual skills.

oldkingcolesigb.pngmystats.php?uid=c748
Year 9 Day 178 8:18
That formula is actually very wrong.

Alexander, it doesn't matter what level you're discovered at, it's the level you become FS. When you reach level 1, the server calculates to see if you are FS. If so, it calculates your facets and stores those in the database. It doesn't matter if you aren't discovered to be FS until level 20, you'll still have the facets you were assigned way back at level 1.

Now, if you don't BECOME force sensitive until level 6, 11, etc., then yes, your facets will always be less than someone who became FS at level 1.

Hope that wasn't confusing. ;)

Year 9 Day 179 0:08
Alexander Kuhn

I understand that, but my question is whether or not the facets are able to be increased with time and training? Are FS people who were NOT FS at level 1, but ARE at level 6 or so always going to be weaker than those FS people who WERE sensitive at level 1?

Does that make sense? I hope so :P it's midnight so I'll come back in the morning if I confused you.

If one can control his anger, he can learn to manipulate the anger of others. If he can control another's anger, then he's able to control their emotions, and thus their mind.
Year 9 Day 179 0:50
Phryss

When you are set as FS, maximum facet values are set; you start at 0 and can only train up to that value.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 179 1:21
Are FS people who were NOT FS at level 1, but ARE at level 6 or so always going to be weaker than those FS people who WERE sensitive at level 1? 

Yes.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 180 2:29
Alexander Kuhn

Hmm. I don't know if that's fair, but I suppose I'm in no place to argue and certainly no place to change that hmm! I appreciate the help you guys, thank you. :)

Edited By: Alexander Kuhn on Year 9 Day 180 2:30