184 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:45:08

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 237 9:11
I am sorry, I dont know if here is where i need to ask this question. but i am wondering, when will the Modified Star Ranger be out on the market?

The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs!
Year 6 Day 237 9:19
The Modified Star Ranger is a unique ship, so as long as the owner keeps it, it won't be on the market.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 237 11:48
Cam Antilles

1) Its listed as a unquie ship: http://rules.swcombine.com/technology/ships/index.php?page=7

2) "Modified" is in its name

3) if you click on the detailed version of the stats it says "Not available for production"

swcsig.jpg\"
\"Somewhere, there\'s a bullet with your name on it. The trick is to die of age before it finds you\"
Year 6 Day 237 12:13
i see, does that means that i could create one and pay what ever the administrations wants and i would be the only one with that ship? how do i get an unic ship? or how does this work?

The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs!
Year 6 Day 237 12:33
No, someone already owns it. It is unique, so you couldn't create a new one.

Unique and Rare ships are usually rewards for helping the Combine or winning a contest/Admin Scenario.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 238 7:04
I know I will end up with a unic one then! I will put all I have on winning some thing!! lol. Thanks guys for help and info! ;)