184 are online

Year

Day

Time

04:56:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Pointless things = Pointless Questions....well not really.... New Question (last post)
Page 1 2
We cannot answer IC questions in this forum. You will need to ask around in-character, based on whatever your most important factors are in deciding which faction you would prefer.

As to reward offers, yes, but most will actually cost you money. The Combine receives a portion of that money, and that is the factor used to determine how many CPs you receive in return. You may find a few free offers, but probably not enough to obtain that amount of CPs.

swcforumsig

Ocejela Opop

See but some say like 80000 cp's for signing up. I would get those if I signed up for whatever there service thing is...right?

Sign up and pay for their service, or otherwise complete the requirements. As Syn says, very few of them are actually free when it comes right down to it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Ocejela Opop

Yes and pay for the service. But isn't that way more profitable? Because for about $8.00 per month and I cancel after the first month. That is like 80000cp's for $8.00 compared to donating $8.00 for 8000cp's???

Yes and pay for the service. But isn't that way more profitable? Because for about $8.00 per month and I cancel after the first month. That is like 80000cp's for $8.00 compared to donating $8.00 for 8000cp's??? 

Question is if it is a one time 80.000 CP reward or if it is, each month you use one of these Mega Rewards, if it is the later, well then $8.00 a month is to prefer or if it is after this initial sign up Reward back to the normal 1000 CP reward per dollar and month you use one of these Mega Reward providers or not. I have no idea honestly, maybe Syn or Breden can answer this?

Edited By: Talak Drakar on Year 9 Day 198 16:48
Or the reward could screw you, like many, and charge $8 a month, 10 months up front. IE, $80.

You get CPs that correspond to the amount of money SWC gets from that service. If it's an $8 fee for 80k CPs, then you can bet you need to pay more along the line before SWC gets its money, and by extension, before you get your CPs.

swcforumsig

Ocejela Opop

So even though it says "reward 80000cp's" I won't really get that? That is false advertising isn't it?

If you complete the requirements of the offer, to the degree that it is stipulated you complete them to get the reward, then you will get the 80,000 CPs. If the offer requires you stay a member for a year, and you cancel after a month, then you won't get them. Just because you are able to cancel after one month does not mean that one month is enough to fulfill the requirements.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Ocejela Opop

What if I cancel after I get the CPs? Will Veynom revoke them or something?

Edit but didn't fill the requirements fully.

Edited By: Ocejela Opop on Year 9 Day 198 23:26
The CPs will not be awarded until you fulfill the requirements of the offer. So if it's a year's membership, you'll be waiting a year.

Once you have received the CPs, it means we have been credited as well, so you can do whatever pleases you.

Sim Master Veynom

*** This post is written on 100% recyclable electrons. ***
Ocejela Opop

Ok thanks. Until next question...

Edit: Now R/D ships, what would be the point of having high R/D ships? I am kinda aware of it being worked on, but still. How long will it take for it to be released? WHat will we be able to do with R/D for ships?

Edited By: Ocejela Opop on Year 9 Day 209 23:21
R&D will most likely not be implemented until after combat, and for details you will need to wait for the rules to be released like everyone else.

swcforumsig

Ocejela Opop

Alright, any chance you can delete my sig? pleeeze :)

Gitane Demone

Stop asking the same question in every thread.

Page 1 2