211 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:03:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 208 18:26
Before I start I want to point out that I wouldn't do this.

Now when a ship or vehicle moves, the XP is given to the pilot at the end of the move correct? In this case, someone could assign pilots to multiple ships, get those people to initiate the flight, then the owner/commander could reassign the pilot to themselves say. This would then mean that the owner/commander gets the XP for the flight. I'm just wondering if this is legally allowed, or whether its considered an exploit to get more XP? Obviously the original pilot probably wouldn't be too happy about this either.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 9 Day 208 22:50
Keat Hoon

Well, I believe that whoever is in the cockpit when the vehicle/ship stops, gets the XP.
So the person who reassigned it to themselves wouldn't get the XP, unless they were in the cockpit.

This is what I think it is, I could be wrong.

hoonsig.jpg\"

jzk1lx8zt6av.gif\"

Are you, looking at me?
Year 9 Day 208 23:14
The person assigned as Pilot who is also piloting the ship (i.e. the ship has to be controlled by him/her) receives the XP. Since you can only control a single ship at a time, abuse like this shouldn't be possible.

If it is possible, it is certainly breaking the rules/exploiting a bug and is in fact bannable.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 9 Day 209 2:02
Ah ok, you have to be physically on board as well. Thanks for that.

Ellias_sig6.png