196 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:59:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 227 15:22
Okay. The title was a joke. I get it, the main server crashed etc. I actually READ the Sim News.

Anyway, my question is, despite the fact that nearly all functions are disabled, is movement still proceeding as normal? I am in hyperspace, and so despite being able to access it, I am techniqually "travelling" (i.e. time until arrival is going down), right? I just need to confirm.

Raphael Javiae Kiltron III
Year 9 Day 227 15:33
Azrakh Raleep

Yes, it's still working, it seems.

lightsig2.png
Year 9 Day 227 15:36
If you need to get into your cockpit try this link. Also visit us in the Traders thread, Alot of the people there have been supplying people with links (for free) to all the more commonly needed screens.

http://www.swcombine.com/members/cockpit/

Signature.jpg\"
DDT_hbanE2.png\"
div
Year 9 Day 227 16:00
Ah, yes. I had forgotten to think of the direct link approach. At least things are proceeding normally, from a certain point of view...

Raphael Javiae Kiltron III
Year 9 Day 227 16:58
Phryss

The clock, as it were, does continue running during downtime and instability. It's entirely possible, though, that based on the effects of these issues a rollback will be required. Any decisions or specific information about that will have to wait until the issues are resolved and the damage can be properly assessed.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?