190 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:56:12

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 245 19:21
Is there any way I can access the developement of the game? I'm curious as to when the combat element can be worked out. Because once that is fixed, then the game can really go far.

Year 6 Day 245 21:49
Combat is not broken to be "fixed", it simply hasn't been programmed yet. Nor are the rules finalised.

But then, combat also needs to be (pretty much) the last thing programmed, because we need a game infrastructure in place before we allow people to run around blowing things up.

However, if you wish to join the rules or implementation (programming) teams, I suggest you contact those in charge of the relevant areas (cam@swcombine.com for rules, khan@swcombine.com for programming) and send them a resume of your skills/experience in the area including links to examples of your work if possible.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 246 12:51
Ferrick Casant

Yeah combat looks to be a long way off , but just keep checking.

http://www.swcombine.com/community/comingsoon.php

x1pxOYwqu4SjF6-pfsC_5TYDZsOwQHKbW8r_bjA-mhBaDoWEw0W-iEM9xCrZ0WlyfVlYeJi9IHuUbGRD8HhJVyGPqVkYqAepn4kUZI18TyH9xzudlKVfd__iUczkMVPZXvzoJ1vcpVWUl8Rgo_QEx3bjDQTCGDo3YxZ
Year 6 Day 246 14:06
At least a year according to what I've heard from the programmers. Should be out in around a week if you listen to the bull the Empire's High Command is spreading :P

*wonders why a Human uses a Barabel for his char pic...*

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 246 19:26
Keibak Aruu

Hapes.org supposedly has a mock version of the combat system. I dont know how close to the combines version is gonna be though...

Check it out.

signature.png
Year 6 Day 246 19:50
Chances are won't be very much like what SWC's combat system is planned out to be either.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 246 20:02
I'd bet that the Hapes version is nothing like the Combine combat functions are going to be.

Might be a fun diversion for a while, though.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 246 20:14
Keibak Aruu

If nothing else, it IS a fun diversion. A good way to put it, Hal.

signature.png
Year 6 Day 247 2:17
Ferrick Casant

The Barabel pic is better ismay........Damn i wish i was barabel....oh well a man can dream :P

x1pxOYwqu4SjF6-pfsC_5TYDZsOwQHKbW8r_bjA-mhBaDoWEw0W-iEM9xCrZ0WlyfVlYeJi9IHuUbGRD8HhJVyGPqVkYqAepn4kUZI18TyH9xzudlKVfd__iUczkMVPZXvzoJ1vcpVWUl8Rgo_QEx3bjDQTCGDo3YxZ